Opening night

You can tell it's there first performance because they are awfully un tight. Vienna progression Didn't find to much time yesterday to continue on this watched some TV instead, but managed to do some buildings. The black dot on top of the new building is supposed to be a Hapsburg eagle, (they had two heads, like Zaphod Beeblebrox). My mother asked me who the people with wheel barrows where, they are supposed to be Freud carrying patient. This is not for a travel magazine, mind you. In this Illustration I do not obey the rules of perspective ( doing this gives me severe head aches, my mind wants perspective) . But as I progress perspective sips in, bad brain. In the top right you see the ferris wheel, where Orson Welles had his priceless monologue in the third man, a must see. I whish I had the possibility to re see it before I made this Illustration.

5 comments:

  1. That's very nice Mattias, I do really like the fact that you are not following any perspective at all, it gives a more organic and loose feel to it, the result is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:10 PM

    is it me or thats Sagrada Familia from Gaudi, in Barcelona? Nice view!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Ana, it's supposed to be Vienna ;o)
    Thanks Stef,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:21 PM

    i see, i just realized now... :( sorry.

    But i like it anyway!!! Put some mozart and it will be fine!! (hm Hitler was austrian too, right?.. but maybe austrians would rather forget that... Mozart will do!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking really great, I doubt anyone sees the problems with perspective that you see. I like that bending building in the middle!

    ReplyDelete